Accounting Study Coaching
Why Study Coaching?
Have you ever:
- Heard about how important study and exam technique is, but haven’t got specifics of how to work on these?
- Spent more time revising your study plans than studying?
- Felt like you haven’t felt ‘ready’ for an exam since school ended?
- Still using the same study habits from school, but they work less and less… but how should you change them?
- Wondered where all your study time went?
- Agreed that you should do more questions, but somehow just don’t get there until the week of the exam?
- Put in effort but not seen progress?
- Heard that exam and study technique is so important, but no one’s ever really given you specifics?
- Have mental blocks with subjects and questions… but you HAVE to pass!?
Then you KNOW that you need help with more than just the topics. You need help to change habits, mindsets, improve your study approach and exam technique
What does Study Coaching include?
Frequently asked questions
On registration, you get:
- Access to the Online Study prep course (Two month’s access)
- A study profile questionnaire to complete
- The first of your regular mails to explain, guide and apply the videos in the online course, (and for that all-important motivation!)
Every few days, for two months:
- An email guiding you to a video or two with specific guidance or application, and motivation (Will take max 15 minutes every 3 days)
- The first one should be booked within 2 weeks of the start, after completing the study profile assessment, and the first section (Brain) of the online course
- The second and third should be spaced a few weeks apart to allow for habit changes, so we can discuss challenges you’re facing
- If you’re struggling with your study habits.
- If you feel like you’re putting the effort in, but aren’t seeing progress.
- If you can’t quite figure out where your study time is going, and why you’re always behind
- If you KNOW you should be doing questions, but just don’t seem to get to them until the week of the exam
- If you’ve heard how important exam and study technique is, but haven’t really had any specific help with it
- If you have mental blocks with subjects and questions
The course consists of videos covering discussions about exam technique, study habits and how your mindset, personality and fears affect the success of your studies.
You can see the full course contents, and view a few free videos here
A questionnaire for you to complete which allows me to assess your study approach, strengths and challenges. This is NOT subject-related. It relates to your habits, and mindset that impact your studies
I use Zoom. This allows us to see eachother, record the session so you can watch it again. No download necessary.
You should go through some of the Online Course before these sessions, so that we can save time for your specific challenges during our sessions.
These should be at two week intervals, to allow you the time to consider and apply the techniques and habit changes we’ve discussed.
I’ll send you regular emails (Every 3 or 4 days), to encourage or provide more guidance. Please note, there will be limited interaction. (ie: This is not intended to provide a platform for in-depth one-on-one support questions)
The emails will provide guidance on the videos in the Online Study Course, motivate and help you to apply the concepts.