How to contact me:
Facebook – Yvonne’s Accounting Studies Support
- This is a closed group
- It’s mainly intended for students studying towards the CA(SA) qualification
- As an Auditing lecturer by specialism, a lot of the content is related to Auditing subjects!
Note: Please don’t send my personal ‘friend requests’. I don’t befriend students on Facebook… I’m sure you can imagine I’d like to have a private life too!
LinkedIn – Yvonne Starkey CA(SA)
- As a professional platform, I share less ‘study-related’, and more ‘career-related’ information on this platform
Tabaldi Online Accounting Classroom – firstname.lastname@example.org
- UNISA BCompt and CTA online courses
NOTE: I don’t give out my email address or phone number to students.
This may sound rude… but just imagine how many students there are out there who want information about their studies / careers / qualification struggles on a daily basis! I do the best I can to help students through my blog, FB group etc, but if I had to respond to every query I get… I’ll never get to anything else!
A lot of these queries take a lot of time to answer, they need a lot more ‘background’ information to answer, or I just don’t have the answers for you… and I do need to focus on my ‘day job’!
Please don’t ask me these types of question… you probably won’t get a response from me:
- Qualification advice… What qualifications to study and why. (ACCA; CIMA; CFA; CA(SA) etc). These are LONG answers, and are very dependant on you
- Read this article for some stuff to think about when you make these decisions
- “Will UNISA accept my application for …?”
- I don’t like giving opinions on what UNISA will do with your registration. There’s generally a lot more information to take into account about your past studies, quals etc… I can’t make decisions on UNISA’s behalf, and I’d HATE to be the reason you expect one thing and get another… rather go to the source!
- ‘Free’ help / tutoring / lecturing for your studies
- Personal mentoring
- Articles / Job placements – I don’t have access to article positions or jobs for you!